Our contact details
Name: Stoneham Block Management Ltd
Address: The Knoll Business Centre, 325 – 327 Old Shoreham Road, Hove. BN3 7GS
Phone Number: 07429 589569
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Landline number
- Mobile number
- Correspondence address (if different to the address)
- Emergency Contact Information
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To manage the building on behalf of our clients within our contract.
- To adhere to the lease covenants.
- To inform you of relevant financial information, works, complaints and general correspondence.
- For the purposes of our business interests or those of a third party as necessary to meet our contractual obligations.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources:
- Solicitors, estate agents, letting agents, managing agents, mortgage brokers, mortgage companies, banks, building societies, debt collection agencies, the emergency services, and surveyors.
We use the information received indirectly to:
- Provide a duty of care to other residents in a building, to assist you with selling or purchasing a property, taking over the management of the building, assisting agencies to recover debt from you, assisting the emergency services and enabling works to be conducted within your property.
We use the information that you have given us to:
- Assist you with moving into the property, managing insurance claims, meeting our contractual obligations with our clients, keeping you informed, issuing bills to you, debt recovery, handing over to another managing agent and arranging works, as necessary.
We may share this information with:
- Debt collection agencies
- Emergency services
- Managing Agents
Other third parties:
- Insurance Companies
Other third parties (see above) will not be passed your information without your consent.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) We have a contractual obligation.
(b) We have a legal obligation.
(c) We have a legitimate interest.
We have a contract with our client to manage the building.
The contract is in accordance with the law.
We have a legal obligation as detailed in the lease to meet for our client. Date: 21/07/2021
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored electronically within secure, encrypted systems. Hardcopies are not held. Any hardcopies provided are scanned and shredded.
We keep all electronic records for 7 years. All financial related data is held for 12 years. We will then dispose of your information through secure deletion from our encrypted systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com /07429 589569 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk